Ruffled embroidered organza midi dress
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (sold out)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
Simone Rocha’s Spring '20 collection is inspired by Irish wrenboys, who knock on doors asking for charitable donations on St. Stephen’s Day - the flowers embroidered on this dress are influenced by the Delft crockery found in their homes. Made from crisp organza underpinned by a satin slip to temper the sheerness, it's trimmed with ruffles and has a cutout at one side. Echo the show by wearing it with ballet flats and a swipe of light-blue eyeshadow.
Shown here with: Simone Rocha Sandals.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Designed with a detachable slim-fitting slip
- Oversized sleeves
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Ivory and blue organza
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.