Casseus 18-karat gold diamond earrings
A photograph of outer space was the unlikely inspiration behind Spinelli Kilcollin's signature linked jewelry - founder Yves Spinelli likens the shapes to a planet's orbit. These 'Casseus' earrings feature two interlocking 18-karat gold hoops, the smaller are set with 2.40-carats of round brilliant-cut diamonds. You can detach the larger ones for a more pared-down look.
Shown here with: Peter Do Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 4cm / 1.6in
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 2.40-carats
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.