Libra set of three 18-karat gold, sterling silver and diamond rings
Yves Spinelli created his very first ring over 10 years ago - it got so many compliments that he eventually started his eponymous brand, Spinelli Kilcollin. Made from a combination of 18-karat gold and sterling silver, this 'Libra' set is connected by tiny links that allow you to wear it across three fingers or stacked upon one. The 0.80-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds make it really sparkle.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.80-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.