Set of four sterling silver, 18-karat gold and diamond rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's set of rings is connected by small circular links that allow you to wear it two different ways - across four fingers or stacked upon one. Three of the bands are made from sterling silver, while another is encrusted with 0.12-carats of shimmering diamonds on an 18-karat gold setting. The mixed metals mean you can style it with any other jewelry.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.12-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.