Libra set of three 18-karat gold, sterling silver and diamond rings
- 5 1/2 (sold out)
- 6 (sold out)
- 8 (sold out)
Yves Spinelli created his very first ring over 10 years ago - it got so many compliments that he eventually started his eponymous brand, Spinelli Kilcollin. Made from a combination of 18-karat gold and sterling silver, this 'Libra' set is connected by tiny links that allow you to wear it across three fingers or stacked upon one. The 0.80-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds make it really sparkle.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.80-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.