Battuta 18-karat gold, diamond and enamel ring
State Property's ring pays homage to medieval Moroccan explorer Ibn Battuta, whose travels across 40 countries and three continents took him further than all known explorers in his time. Handmade from 18-karat gold, it's striped with glossy black enamel and centered with a sparkling emerald-cut diamond framed by smaller round ones. Wear yours with the matching necklace.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Round-cut E-F diamonds, total weight: 1.08-carats; emerald-cut E-F VVS diamond, total weight: 0.54-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.