+ NET SUSTAIN paneled denim and wool-twill jacket
- xx small - Sold out
- x small - Sold out
- small - Low stock
- medium - Sold out
- large - Sold out
- x large - Sold out
Stella McCartney's jacket marries the sharpness of tailoring with the ease of denim. Modeled on the runway in Paris for Winter '23, it has tonal wool-twill panels to complement the classic blue wash. We love how the shoulders are shaped.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Blue denim, navy wool-twill
- Button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 100% wool
- Green dry clean
- Designer wash: Blue Vintage Denim
- This product has been made with regenerative cotton, supporting holistic farming practices that increase soil health, improve biodiversity and reduce carbon emissions
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.