+ NET SUSTAIN The '70s high-rise flared jeans
One glance at the high-rise waist and flared hems on Stella McCartney's 'The '70s' jeans and you'll know where they got their name from - the frame-lengthening style looks like they're sourced straight from the disco era. They’re made from an innovative denim fabric called COREVA, which replaces petroleum-based elastane with natural rubber, making it "100% plastic-free, plant-based and biodegradable."
This product was created using Considered Materials and Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit with a flared hem
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Light-blue denim
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 96% organic cotton, 4% natural rubber
- Green dry clean
- Designer wash: Light Blue Vintage Denim
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.