Topkat 18-karat gold diamond necklace
Jules Verne's Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea provided oceanic inspiration for Stephen Webster's 'Jewels Verne' collection. This fine chain necklace is handmade from 18-karat gold and strung with a fishbone pendant that's set with 0.28-carats of pavé diamonds. Wear it everyday to add a whimsical focal point to your outfit.
Shown here with: Barbara Casasola Shirt.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 21cm / 8.2in
- Pendant Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in the UK
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.