Margret belted wool-blend coat
Color: Baby pink
Stine Goya's Fall '20 collection is inspired by the work of artists Christo and Jeanne-Claude - this wool-blend 'Margret' coat is dyed a pinky mauve that recalls the duo's iconic Surrounded Sands project. It has a relaxed silhouette with a classic collar and convenient flap pockets at the front. Cinch the drawstring ties to define your waist.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a relaxed fit and is sized for layering
- Drawstring waist, designed for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Mauve wool-blend
- Button fastenings through front
- 78% wool, 22% polyester; lining: 56% acetate, 44% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.