The Vampire's Wife
McLoughland smocked floral-print cotton mini dress
- 1 (low stock)
For Spring '20, The Vampire's Wife's Susie Cave worked closely with costume designer Alice Babidge to incorporate exaggerated details into the label's signature romantic silhouettes. Printed with vintage blooms on Liberty London's Tana Lawn™ cotton, this 'McLoughland' dress is padded at the shoulders and ruffled at the square neck and fluted cuffs. It has flexible smocking through the bodice and a softly pleated skirt.
- Size 1 = UK 6-8, 2 = UK 10-12, 3 = UK 14-16
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric with stretchy bodice
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Multicolored Tana Lawn™ cotton
- Slips on
- 100% cotton; trim: 64% polyester, 36% polyurethane
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.