Minerva patchwork cotton and silk-blend midi dress
Ulla Johnson loves referencing different eras and her Pre-Fall '21 collection pays tribute to the '70s. This 'Minerva' dress is cut from a patchwork of cotton and silk-blend to replicate the Korean method of bojagi. The sweetheart neckline is framed by tie-fastening shoulder straps.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Multicolored cotton and silk-blend
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 79% cotton, 21% silk
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.