The C.J. shirred crepe mini dress
- FR34 - Low stock
- FR40 - Low stock
- FR44 - Low stock
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Vanessa Cocchiaro's 'The C.J.' mini dress is designed in a bohemian '60s-inspired silhouette - it reminds us of the styles that Mia Farrow, Yoko Ono and Audrey Hepburn wore to their nuptials during the decade. Perfect for your shower or rehearsal dinner, it's cut from fluid crepe and shirred at the high-neck and blouson sleeves with a pretty keyhole cutout at the back. Style yours with strappy sandals and statement jewelry.
Shown here with: Carolina Santo Domingo Clutch, Jimmy Choo Sandals, Oscar de la Renta Earrings.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Particularly short in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Ivory crepe
- Concealed zip and button-fastening keyhole at back
- 76% acetate, 24% viscose
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.