+ NET SUSTAIN Cruz crochet-trimmed shirred embroidered appliquéd voile midi dress
- x small
- x large - Low stock
WAIMARI's 'Cruz' dress has been locally made in Colombia by skilled artisans who have been practicing the same time-honored techniques for generations. Cut from voile, it's appliquéd and embroidered with tonal flowers - each panel is separated by equally delicate crocheted trims. The back is shirred to keep the fit close and comfortable, and straps wide enough so you can wear a bra if you so wish.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Elasticated at the bust and waist for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- White voile and crochet
- Slips on
- 70% polyester, 30% cotton, trim: 100% polyester; lining: 100% cotton
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.