+ NET SUSTAIN Mar De Plata guipure lace-trimmed poplin mini dress
- x small
- x large
WAIMARI's 'Mar De Plata' dress is cut from lightweight poplin in a flouncy shape with a shirred waist and blouson sleeves. Made by local artisans in Barranquilla, Colombia, it has pretty guipure lace trims that reveal glimpses of skin.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, embellished, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Black poplin and guipure lace
- Slips on
- 75% polyester, 25% cotton; trim: 100% polyester; lining: 100% cotton
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.