Dyad 14-karat gold recycled diamond ring
- 5 - One left
- 6 - Sold out
- 7 - Sold out
Wwake's 'Dyad Signet' ring is set with two diamonds in contrasting shapes - an antique round stone and a recycled princess-cut one - for a truly contemporary feel but with heritage and meaning. It's handmade from 14-karat gold and tapers ever so slightly so it's perfect for wearing every day.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut and recycled princess-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.