14-karat gold opal ring
- 6 - Sold out
- 7 - Sold out
Wwake founder Wing Yau favors opals for their beautiful, iridescent hue, which is unlike any other stone. This ring is handmade from recycled 14-karat gold and set with a single 0.15-carat gem. The simple design makes it great for everyday wear.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Opal, total weight: 0.15-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.