18-karat gold multi-stone ring
Yvonne Léon's ring is encrusted with gray diamonds and citrines, all arranged to look like leopard spots. It's handcrafted from 18-karat gold and centered with a vibrant tsavorite for a pretty pop of color.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Round-cut gray diamonds, total weight: 0.60-carats; tsavorite, total weight: 0.40-carats; citrine, total weight: 0.28-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.