9-karat gold, agate and diamond ring
Yvonne Léon often finds inspiration for her pieces from vintage flea markets and looking through her grandmother's jewelry boxes. Hand-cast from polished 9-karat gold, this ring has a sizable agate that's dotted with a tiny diamond. Try it on your pinky finger.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Red agate, total weight: 1.00-carats; diamond, total weight: 0.015-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.