Louis cropped high-rise straight-leg jeans
Color: Mid denim
B Sides' 'Louis' jeans are a modern take on the brand's favorite styles from the early '70s. Cropped at the straight legs, they're made from rigid 14.oz denim sourced from family-owned mills. The 'Tate Vintage' wash is a true indigo washed to a medium, faded blue.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 27”/ 68.5cm
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 26
- Blue denim
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Tate Vintage
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.