+ NET SUSTAIN Houston belted wool coat
- FR34 (low stock)
Envelope1976's co-founder Pia Nordskaug says that if herself and Creative Director Celine Aagaard can't imagine still loving an initial design in 10 years, then it doesn't make the cut for a collection. A piece that passed the timeless test, this 'Houston' coat is made from OEKO-TEX® approved wool yarn and has a chic wrap silhouette that belts at the waist. The oversized patch pockets will prove handy for stowing your cell phone and leather gloves in.
This product was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Black wool
- Slips on
- 100% wool; lining: 100% acetate
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.