+ NET SUSTAIN Camino Inca cropped printed organic cotton-voile wrap top
Color: Army green
- US0 (sold out)
- US2 (sold out)
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
- US12 (low stock)
Johanna Ortiz's cropped 'Camino Inca' top has been made in the designer's native Colombia from certified organic cotton-voile. Printed with an abstract geometric pattern, it has a wrap silhouette and voluminous blouson sleeves fitted with elastic at the cuffs. Wear yours with the matching pants and sandals.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Wraparound design, ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Cropped length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
- Army-green and ivory organic cotton-voile
- Ties at front
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash or green dry clean
- Designer color: Rainforest Green
- Made in Colombia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.