14-karat gold pearl hoop earrings
Mizuki Goltz is continually inspired by her background in sculpture and love of Japanese architecture – specifically the work of Tadao Ando. Cast from 14-karat gold, these earrings are punctuated with lustrous black Tahitian Keshi pearls that appear to be floating inside the delicate open hoop. Complement yours with the brand's ear cuff.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 4cm / 1.6in
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Tahitian Keshi pearl: French Polynesia
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.