+ NET SUSTAIN linen and cupro-blend shorts
- x small (one left)
- small (low stock)
- medium (one left)
Anemos' designs are inspired by the brand's laid-back Los Angeles roots - these shorts take their relaxed shape from traditional board styles. Cut to sit high on the waist, they've been locally made from breathable linen and cupro-blend and have soft front pleats. Wear yours with the matching 'Flutter' top.
This product was Locally Made using Considered Processes and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a relaxed fit
- Partially elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black linen and cupro-blend
- Pull on
- 58% linen, 42% cupro
- Machine wash or dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.