+ NET SUSTAIN Casa Miller one-sleeve velvet-trimmed cotton-twill and stretch-Lurex wrap maxi dress
Color: Army green
- small (one left)
- medium (one left)
- large (one left)
ARTCLUB was born out of founder Heidi Middleton's love of art and vintage fashion, and a goal to implement sustainable practices. Locally made in the brand's Sydney atelier, this 'Casa Miller' dress has a fitted stretch-Lurex bodice and falls to a flouncy, cotton-twill skirt. It's designed with a single sleeve and velvet bow that highlights your natural waist.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Wraparound design, ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Army-green cotton-twill, chocolate and gold stretch-Lurex, mustard velvet
- Ties at front
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 57% nylon, 35% Lurex, 8% spandex; trim: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.