+ NET SUSTAIN cropped tie-dyed organic cotton-jersey sweatshirt
- XXS/XS - Low stock
- XS/S - Sold out
- M/L - Sold out
Designed and made in Australia, Bassike's sweatshirt is cut from unbrushed organic cotton-jersey. It's patterned with the label's radial tie-dye and has a boxy fit. Wear it with the matching shorts and a pair of slides.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size XXS/XS
- Pale-blue and white loopback organic cotton-jersey
- Slips on
- 100% organic cotton; trim: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.