+ NET SUSTAIN belted organic wool-blend jacket
- UK4 (sold out)
- UK6 (low stock)
- UK8 (sold out)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (low stock)
- UK14 (low stock)
BITE Studios' jacket is part of the label's 'Collection 5' lineup that consists of carefully handcrafted pieces made from considered materials. It's cut for a slightly loose fit from organic wool-blend that's wrinkle-resistant and outlined with contrasting gray stitching. The gently padded shoulders add structure and the self-tie belt cinches the silhouette.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
- Black organic wool-blend
- Button fastenings through front
- 96% organic wool, 4% elastane; lining: 52% viscose, 48% organic cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.