+ NET SUSTAIN organic wool-blend straight-leg pants
- UK4 (sold out)
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (sold out)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
"It's important for us that the pieces are versatile and serve as key wardrobe pieces over time," says BITE Studios' co-founder, Veronika Kant, and there's nothing more timeless than well-tailored black pants. Made from soft organic wool-blend, they have a flexible elasticated waistband and pressed creases that define the straight legs.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- High-rise, intended for a straight-leg fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 6
- Black organic wool-blend
- Pull on
- 96% organic wool, 4% elastane
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.