Panthère de Cartier 27mm medium 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
The relaunch of Cartier’s 'Panthère de Cartier' watches in 2017 was one of the maison's most anticipated to date, and one of the most talked about collections at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie Genève event where it debuted. Tipped with a sapphire spinel at the crown, this 27mm version has been handcrafted by artisans in Switzerland from lightweight 18-karat gold and stainless steel links that are curved to sit comfortably on the wrist.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Shown here with: Maje Sweater.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1.1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold and stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 27mm; case length: 37mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W2PN0007
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.