Céleste 18-karat recycled gold laboratory-grown diamond ring
- 5 - Sold out
Courbet was born from an encounter between two jewelry lovers with a shared taste for innovation. Set with dazzling laboratory-grown diamonds in brilliant cuts, this modern and contemporary ring from the 'Céleste' collection is thoughtfully made from 18-karat recycled gold. It's artfully shaped with 'C' and 'O' letters, which are intertwined to symbolize connectivity and the ability to create a brighter future by acting together.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Laboratory-grown brilliant-cut F VS diamonds, total weight: 0.40-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.