Pleated lamé skirt
- UK6 (low stock)
- UK8 (low stock)
- UK10 (low stock)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. For her Resort '21 collection, Emilia Wickstead took inspiration from Truman Capote's infamous 1966 Black and White Ball. First seen in the designer's debut Fall '12 lineup, this skirt is updated with swathes of shimmering gold and silver lamé and gathered at the sides to create volume. It'll look especially chic styled with the [matching top i1275281].
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Knee-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11" and is wearing a UK 8
- Gold and silver lamé
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 48% polyester, 30% polyamide, 22% metallized polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in the UK
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.