+ NET SUSTAIN Marais oversized wool blazer
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (one left)
- FR42 (one left)
- FR44 (one left)
Envelope1976 founders, Pia Nordskaug and Celine Aagaard have a fascination with the '70s, but their take on the era is more minimalist. Certified by OEKO-TEX®, this 'Marais' blazer is tailored from light-beige wool with three flap pockets and a back vent for easy layering.
This product was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- Internal shoulder pads
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Light-beige wool
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.