Embroidered printed crepe de chine jacket
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (sold out)
- IT42 (low stock)
Goa became popular in the '70s with those who wanted to escape everyday uniformity - Etro's Spring '20 collection is filled with the kind of clothing that might have been worn by travelers there. This jacket is made from crepe de chine printed with a patchwork of floral motifs, as though it's been reworked over the years. It's bordered with equally colorful embroidered trims and secures with a belt.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Multicolored crepe de chine
- Slips on
- 65% viscose, 35% silk; trim: 100% polyester; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.