Sucre printed swimsuit
- x small (low stock)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
Fisch uses recycled materials to create its eco-conscious swimwear. This 'Sucre' one-piece is cut from stretch-ECONYL®, which is the label's signature fabric that's made with abandoned fishing nets. It's patterned with a coral reef-inspired print and turns to reveal a lace-up back with medium coverage.
Wear it with: Le Specs Sunglasses.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a long torso may wish to take the next size up
- Medium coverage
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11”, bra size 34B and is wearing a size Small
- Multicolored stretch-ECONYL®
- Ties at back
- 65% ECONYL®, 35% elastane; lining: 73% polyamide, 27% elastane
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Designer color: Henri Coral
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.