+ NET SUSTAIN Bike stretch shorts
- XXS (sold out)
- XS (sold out)
- S (sold out)
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (sold out)
- XXL (one left)
Girlfriend Collective's stretch shorts are made from recycled fabric that's derived from post-consumer water bottles. OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® certified, they're cut for a compression fit and sit high on the waist. Wear them to the yoga studio and brunch with friends afterward.
This product Reduces Waste and was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a compression fit
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, supportive, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
- Gray recycled stretch-polyester
- Pull on
- 79% recycled polyester, 21% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.