+ NET SUSTAIN Run compressive stretch recycled shorts
- S - One left
- M - Sold out
- XXXL - Low stock
"In it for the long run? So are we," says Girlfriend Collective. Made using 79% recycled polyester (post-consumer water bottles) and plenty of stretch, these shorts sit high on the waist and have a compressive fit, so they'll keep you supported and stay put as you train.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a compression fit
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Brown stretch recycled-polyester
- Slips on
- 79% recycled polyester, 21% elastane
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Earth
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.