Botanical 18-karat white and rose gold multi-stone earrings
Color: Rose gold
Irene Neuwirth's 'Botanical' earrings are anchored by hand-carved opal blooms. They're cast from 18-karat rose and white gold and have slim, lightweight bars encrusted with shimmering diamonds and lustrous Akoya pearls. Show them off with tucked-back hair.
Wear it with: Mara Hoffman Shirt and skirt.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 1.6cm / 0.6in
- Drop: 6.1cm / 2.4in
- Pendant Length: 1.6cm / 0.6in
- Pink opals, total weight: 18.00-carats; full-cut G-H VS-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.35-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- Akoya pearls: Japan
- Come in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.