Estero hemp-blend straight-leg pants
- FR34 (low stock)
- FR36 (low stock)
- FR38 (sold out)
To celebrate Jacquemus' 10th anniversary, the founder held his Spring '20 show on a lavender field in Southern France - a fitting backdrop for the lineup's vibrant palette. First seen on the runway, these chartreuse 'Estero' pants are made from hemp-blend woven with a touch of wool. The subtle stitching through the straight legs adds interest.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Slightly long in length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Chartreuse hemp-blend
- Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front
- 52% hemp, 36% wool, 12% polyamide; lining: 51% viscose, 49% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.