+ NET SUSTAIN Charlie recycled cotton-blend jersey shorts
- xx small (low stock)
- x small
- x large
Paradis Perdus sources its repurposed materials from European textile mills and manufactures them nearby to minimize its carbon footprint as well. Inspired by '70s track styles, these 'Charlie' shorts are made from recycled cotton-blend that's fully sourced from pre-and post-consumer goods to reduce waste. They have an elasticated waist and contrasting piping to match the drawstring.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mid-rise, cut for a relaxed fit
- Drawstring waist, designed for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Burgundy and magenta cotton-blend jersey
- Pull on
- 50% recycled cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.