Convertible faux leather blazer
Peter Do's specialty is tailoring, since that's what he studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology, and this season his focus is on hybridization techniques. A Spring '20 highlight for our buyers, this faux leather blazer separates into a bolero and vest with a cutout back to create a strong, sculptural silhouette. Split yours up or wear them together.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Cut for a slim fit
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Internal shoulder pads
- Weighted, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Brown faux leather
- Button fastening at front
- 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester; lining: 62% viscose, 38% acetate
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.