Brera 18-karat rose gold ring
Color: Rose gold
Pomellato's 'Brera' ring is inspired by the streamlined architecture of Milan and named after the avant-garde district where founder Pino Rabolini used to meet with fellow artists. This piece is handcrafted from 18-karat rose gold in gourmette chain links that perfectly contour your finger. The brand says it feels as weightless "as silk or a tattoo on skin."
- Italian sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.