Antifer 18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Gaia Repossi never planned on taking over her family business - she told us that her goal was to be an artist - but now, as Creative Director, says she aims to design new classics, with respect for tradition. Named after the Antifer cliffs in Normandy, this 18-karat rose gold ring has a cluster of asymmetric bands, two of which are encrusted with sparkling white diamonds.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- White diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.