Embroidered ruffled cotton-blend poplin shirt
- UK4 (sold out)
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (sold out)
Simone Rocha's shirt is beautifully embroidered with blue flowers reminiscent of those found on Delft porcelain - the designer's Spring '20 collection is inspired by the interior decor of rural Irish homes. It's cut from crisp cotton-blend poplin in a billowy silhouette and detailed with fluted cuffs and a broderie anglaise trim. Wear yours with the matching pants and a pair of pearl earrings.
Shown here with: Simone Rocha Sandals.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Intended for a loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
- White and blue cotton-blend poplin
- Button fastenings through front
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester; trim: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.