+ NET SUSTAIN Athena reversible organic Pima cotton-blend jersey pajama pants
- x small (one left)
- medium (low stock)
- large (low stock)
Skin creates its loungewear with the environment in mind - these 'Athena' pajama pants are made from organic Pima cotton-blend jersey that's grown without the use of harmful chemicals. They have a flexible elastic waistband and wide, relaxed legs. Wear them on the sage side or white reverse, mixing and matching with the coordinating 'Calliope' tank or 'Carly' tee.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Sage and white organic Pima cotton-blend jersey
- Pull on
- 90% organic Pima cotton, 10% spandex
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.