+ NET SUSTAIN Myra lace-trimmed organic Pima cotton-jersey camisole
- 4 (sold out)
Growing up in Wisconsin, Skin founder Susan Beischel gained an appreciation of nature - an influence echoed by the label's luxe, eco-friendly materials. This 'Myra' camisole is made from organic Pima cotton-jersey that feels incredibly soft to the touch. It's trimmed with delicate lace along the V-neckline and has slim, adjustable straps.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 0 = XS
- 1 = S
- 2 = M
- 3 = L
- 4 = XL
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Partially adjustable shoulder straps
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Black organic Pima cotton-jersey and lace
- Slips on
- 100% organic Pima cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.