Enzyme Exfoliant, 51g
No time for a visit to your facialist? Get the next best thing with Tracie Martyn's Enzyme Exfoliant. A facial in a pot, this coveted exfoliator and mask fusion is a favorite pick-me-up of Georgia Jagger and Lara Stone. Combining powerful enzymes and botanical skin brighteners to refine and revive dull complexions while also preventing breakouts, this wrinkle-busting, re-texturizing treatment is the perfect way to prep your complexion before applying the accompanying serum or cream.
- Gentle enough for all skin types, also perfect for use on the décolletage, hands and elbows
- Apply 15 minutes before your morning shower for a gentle yet ultra
- effective complexion wake-up call
Instructions for use:
- Apply a teaspoon-sized amount to damp skin to entire face and neck area
- Gently massage with fingertips for enhanced exfoliation
- Leave on for five to fifteen minutes as desired
- Rinse off with tepid water
- Use one to three times a week or as needed
Ingredients: Aqua(Purified Water), Pineapple Enzymes, Glycerin, Caprilic/Capric Triglycerides, Diatomaceous Earth, Cetyl Octandate, Kaolin, Kojic Acid Dipalmtate, Gallic Acid, Squalane, Silicone Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Hamadelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (Gaba), Menthol, Lactic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Jamsine Extract, Xantham Gum, Mexican Tea Extract, Algae Extract, Azulene, Vitamin C Ester, Emblica Officinalis Extract, Blend of Natural Essential Oils
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.