Ashby tiered lace-trimmed embroidered tulle gown
Erdem's Fall '20 collection is inspired by Cecil Beaton's Bright Young Things - a book of photographs that capture the lavish partygoers and socialites of the roaring '20s. Made in England from black tulle, this 'Ashby' gown has a romantic tiered silhouette that's embroidered with metallic florals and trimmed with delicate lace. The square neckline and gently puffed sleeves really emphasize the vintage feel. Wear it with a box clutch.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
- Black tulle and lace
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.