The Infernal Stone gold-plated ring
Alighieri's Rosh Mahtani cites Dante's Divine Comedy as the main touchpoint for her 'modern heirlooms', but the London-based designer also draws inspiration from the city's overgrown parks, local markets and antique bookshops. Handcrafted in the brand's Hatton Garden studio using ancient wax casting techniques, this 'The Infernal Stone' ring is cast in a unique, organic signet shape. Stack it with more understated bands.
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Made in the UK
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.