Tokyo knotted floral-print cotton-voile tote
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Emily Levine's bags are inspired by her trips to India and Japan. This slouchy 'Tokyo' tote is handmade from cotton-voile and decorated with a vibrant floral print that references the beautiful saris the founder saw on her travels. It has a concealed magnetic closure along the wooden top. The soft knotted handle will feel comfortable on your shoulder or the crook of your arm.
This item's measurements are:
- Depth: 22cm / 8.6in
- Handle Drop: 29cm / 11.3in
- Height: 28cm / 10.9in
- Width: 22cm / 8.6in
- Multicolored cotton-voile
- Magnetic fastening at top
- Each print is made using hand-carved wood and natural dyes to create an all-over motif
- Weighs approximately 0.04lbs/ 0.02kg
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.