18-karat gold, sapphire crystal and diamond ring
- 6 (sold out)
Moritz Glik's ring is a perfect choice for a bride who wants something unique but still classic. Hand-cast from 18-karat gold, it has 1.38-carats of diamonds enclosed between two white sapphire windowpanes - the free-flowing stones catch the light and dance each time you move.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- G-H diamonds, total weight: 1.38-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.